Call for late-breaking abstracts for the 14th Congress of ECCO – open as of December 03, 2018
To submit a late-breaking abstract for the 14th Congress of ECCO, please use our online abstract submission system.
Please also view important information on the submission process and the guidelines for abstract submission.
Please note: Late-breaking abstract submission is strictly for abstracts advancing the field and containing late-breaking and novel data which was not available before November 22, 2018. It is NOT a second chance for authors who missed the regular submission deadline, therefore, any “late” abstracts will be rejected outright. Upon submission, you must state the reasons why your abstract qualifies as a late-breaking abstract.
- December 03, 2018: Opening of late-breaking abstract submission
- January 28, 2019 (midnight, CET): Deadline for late-breaking abstract submission
- February 12, 2019: Notification late-breaking abstracts acceptance/rejection
- February 19, 2019: Deadline for late registration (after that date onsite registration only)
- March 6-9, 2019: 14th Congress of ECCO, Copenhagen, Denmark
- The three best late-breaking abstracts will receive an oral presentation slot in the Scientific Programme of the 14th Congress of ECCO.
- The next best three late-breaking abstracts will be digital oral presentations, with a 5 minute oral presentation on either Thursday, March 7, 2019 from 17:30-18:30 or on Friday, March 8, 2019 from 17:20-18:20.
- All remaining late-breaking abstracts can, unfortunately, not be considered for the 14th Congress of ECCO and need to be rejected. Please find further details in the guidelines for presentation.
We look forward to welcoming you to the ECCO Congress in Copenhagen, Denmark!
On behalf of the ECCO’19 Copenhagen Organising Committee
Janneke van der Woude