Calling all abstracts!
Step onto the global stage and let your science speak for itself by submitting your abstract to UEG Week Virtual 2021. Tens of thousands within our community are eagerly waiting to see what you’ve discovered.
UEG Week Virtual truly is the platform for you to share your science with the worldwide GI community. As the largest scientific medical congress in Europe, submission to UEG Week is a guaranteed way to increase the degree to which your science is seen. The visibility of your abstract will now only be intensified by the fact that the congress is again going virtual for a second, strong year.
The benefits of having your abstract selected include vital recognition, as well as long-term visibility.
Once selected, your abstract and scientific work –
- Will be given the opportunity to reach a massive international audience.
- Will be published in the highly renowned, open access UEG Journal.
- Will take its rightful place in the universal online source for digestive health, the UEG Library.
- Will provide the opportunity for you to engage in scientific exchange, as well as gain insightful feedback and form useful connections.
UEG also offers awards to high-ranking submissions in the form of both National Scholarship Awards and Best Abstract Prizes 2021. As well as the related accolades, the 36 Best Abstract Prizes awardees and all National Scholarship awardees will receive free UEG Week Virtual 2021 registration.
Not only is abstract submission completely free for all, you need only register for the congress after your abstract is accepted. That means you can already submit your abstract fully free of charge today!
The following are some top tips from Julia Krajewska and Louis Vermeulen, authors of, Young GI angle: how to write a good conference abstract.
- Abstracts should adequately summarise the essential information of a research project.
- Writing a good abstract can be your ticket to presenting at UEG Week!
To prevent last‐minute stress, pay close attention to the abstract guidelines for the specific conference you have selected, particularly the word or character count and the format.
Important dates & deadlines
Abstract, clinical & video case submission
February 22 - April 30, 2021, Midnight (CEST)
Abstract acceptance/rejection notification
Abstract presenter registration deadline for UEG Week Virtual 2021
By September 3, 2021
UEG Week Virtual 2021
October 3-5, 2021
UEG Week https://ueg.eu/week
National Scholarship Awards https://ueg.eu/opportunities/congress-opportunities/national-scholarship-awards
Best Abstract Prizes https://ueg.eu/opportunities/congress-opportunities/best-abstract-prizes