ESGE Days 2022
The ESGE Days 2022 call for abstract submissions is now open and I would like to extend this warm invitation to our member society members from across Europe and beyond to submit your research to our congress.
The European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) community is excited at the prospect of hosting our HYBRID event from April 28-30 next year. We’ll be based in the beautiful city of Prague, but can be joined by participants from around the world, online. The ESGE Days 2022 scientific committee is putting the finishing touches to our world-class scientific programme and is dedicated to guaranteeing a timely and fair review process with the international norms of double-blind peer review. We welcome your support to assist with this endeavour.
We believe ESGE Days is the perfect forum at which to present your best endoscopic research and we are pleased to offer the following benefits for top submitters:
- Presentation of the top 4 abstracts within the plenary session
- Travel grants awarded to top 60 abstracts from presenting authors who are 40 years old or under (€ 500 international and € 250 local)
- All accepted abstracts published in Endoscopy, with a record-breaking Impact Factor of 10.093
- A number of free paper presentations offering the opportunity to onsite delegates to meet with authors
- Interaction between online delegates and authors via a chat function
For full details of our abstract categories, participation policy, deadline details and more please visit https://esgedays.org/abstracts/. And to stay up-to-date with our latest news and science – why not follow us on social media?
We hope you can join us next April – either in person, or online!
Professor Helmut Messmann